VISHAKA COMMITTEE (WOMEN CELL)
Institute of Printing Technology is committed to provide safe academic and working environment to all girl students and its women employees. As per the guidelines of Supreme Court, UGC, Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace(prevention, prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013, a Vishaka Committee(Anti – Sexual Harassment Cell) has been established by the college.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE VISHAKA COMMITTEE CELL ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- To create an environment of gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To create awareness amongst students about the issues related to the youth, girls in particular.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by women due to gender issues.
- To enhance the self – esteem and self – confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff.
- To foster decision – making ability in girls students for making informed choices in areas like education, employment and health
The Complaints Committee consists of the following members:
PA to Principal
|6||Dr.O.Sivathanu Pillai M.B.B.S,
D.C.H M.D. (Anaesthesia), FCARCSI (Ireland)
|7||Tmt. SHABANA, BBA||Parent Representative|
|8||Thiru. M. KARUNAKARAN
Senior News Photographer